ABOUT RUSSIAN WOMEN
HOW AVOID FRAUD
A Date Conversations
There is nothing worse when meeting someone for the first time than that akward silence after greeting each other. The conversation starters below will give you a few ideas to help you start great conversations on a date with people that you may not know very well. All these conversation starters have the potential for interesting and exciting conversation.
Remember, the most important thing is to listen and not dominate the conversation. An even flow of conversation will ensure that both parties have a good time on the date and leave feeling you both know something new about each other.
How was your day?
- You look really nice, where did you get (item in question)?
- How was work?
- If you are in their home comment on an ornament or a piece of furniture.
- Have you seen any movies recently? How did you like it/them?
- What kind of music do you listen to?
- Ask if they saw a interesting TV program.
- What sports do you play or like? How long have you played for?
- What did you do this weekend (week)?
- Have you ever been to ________?
- What kind of foods do you like?
- Where are you from?
- Where did you go to school/college?
- Have you read any good books lately? Was it interesting?
- What do you normally do for fun?
- Do you like (an interest of yours)?